Join experts from UL to become a UL Certified Fire Forensics Professional (CFFP) in India. UL CFFP in India is being conducted in collaboration with JGI (Jain Group of Institutions). & Novak Investigations, Inc. This 4-day training will feature burn tests and live demonstrations of flame and smoke spread patterns for a real-world learning experience.
The course will cover a range of topics related to fire investigations and forensics which can be classified as below:
- Fire Engineering – fire physics, cause and origin of the fire, arson behavior and psychology, fire and smoke patterns.
- Methodology and Standard Interrogation Techniques – evidence gathering and labeling.
- NFPA 1033 “Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator”.
- NFPA 921 “Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigators”.
In order to become a UL Certified Fire Forensics Professional in India, the following steps must be completed.
- Attend this 4-day in person instructor-led classroom training on the JGI Campus.
- Complete and pass the online exam. The 3 hour online exam will be offered on the last day of the program.
This certification is valid for one year from the test date and will need to be renewed at that time.
Upon successful passing of the online examination, participant’s names will be published on the program website on UL.com.