This course is designed to provide you with an overview of the application of Risk Management activities for medical device product safety through implementing the ISO 14971 International Standard for Risk Management. This course reflects EN ISO 14971:2012, which became a European harmonized standard in 2012.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize Risk Management’s role towards medical devices product safety.
- Understand the elements of the risk management process.
- Recognize the purpose and content for the Risk Management plan and report.
- Identify tools that may be applicable to use in the Risk Management Process.
- Recognize Risk Management tasks that are applied at various stages of the product lifecycle.
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.