Air and water field testing is conducted on installed fenestration systems to ensure the quality of installation, the performance of installed products, verify compliance with architect and industry specifications and for forensics investigations to identify the source of problems in the field. This course explores the value and importance of air and water field testing of installed fenestration systems. Participants will learn and understand why building project specifications often require field testing after installation of windows and other fenestration products, the value it provides to the participants, what typical project specifications mean, how field testing is conducted, the information it reveals and the positive impact it provides to the building project.
- Air and water field testing
- Installed fenestration systems
- Field testing
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of air and water field testing
- Identify the correct test standards and methods to be used to conduct field testing for specific information and situations
- Detail how to prepare for air and water field testing to achieve greatest value, efficiency and success
- Describe the test results that are obtained and how the information can be used to positively impact a building project.
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.