This courses is a primer in the statistics used for SPC (Statistical Process Control); topics covered include building and using a histogram to understand variation, patterns of variation, measures of variation (mean, range, standard deviation), the normal curve and process stability. Both graphical and mathematical techniques of measuring variation are covered. This course is a targeted training course and provides focused training
System requirements include:
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows-7 through Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Browser: IE-6 or higher, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari Most recent versions of all.
- Audio capability including speakers or headphone is required.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Variation
- Lesson 2: Measuring Variation
- Lesson 3: Patterns of Variation
- Lesson 4: Measures of Variation
- Lesson 5: The Normal Curve
- Lesson 6: Stability
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.