In this one hour recorded virtual event, UL Principal Engineer Mike Shulman shares his insight into the current state of the retrofit luminaire environment, retrofit kit selection and installation, critical marking requirements and much more.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Background and current landscape of retrofit lighting industry.
- Definitions and examples of certified retrofit kits.
- Explore how UL evaluates retrofit kits to UL1598C.
- Selection of a kit from installation to special considerations for particular lighting types to warranty and life expectancy considerations.
- Discuss general warnings, lamp replacement marking and certification markings for retrofit kits.
- Additional services UL provides to support companies impacted by or installing retrofit luminaire kits
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.