Gain an extensive understanding of regulatory standards for products including insight into how standards are created, the harmonization of international standards, as well as how standards are applied through different codes, certification programs and governing authorities.
Courses included are:
- Introduction to Standards
- Types of Standards and How They Are Used
- Standards Development Organizations
- Standards Development and Maintenance Process
- Standards Harmonization
- International Standards
- Applying Standards
- UL Standards and Processes
- Safety Standards Learning Track Assessment
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 0.5 IACET CEUs; contact your local jurisdiction for CEU recognition.
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.