Learn a framework for analyzing and understanding conformity assessment practices by exploring the demand drivers for conformity, methods to demonstrate conformity, and concepts to help increase the likelihood of assessment fulfillment critical to anyone relying upon, completing or providing conformity assessment.
Courses included are:
- Introduction to Conformity Assessment - ISO/IEC 17000
- Understanding the Demand for Conformity Assessment
- Conformity Assessment in Practice: Schemes
- Understanding 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Parties
- Test, Inspection, Certification (TIC) and Surveillance Concepts
- Accreditation and the ISO/IEC 170xx Standards
- Conformity Assessment Learning Track Assessment
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 0.5 IACET CEUs; contact your local jurisdiction for CEU recognition.
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.