This segment of the LED Roadshow will provide an update on activities relating to a few of the prominent Energy Efficiency and Product Performance Test Programs that exist in North America including ENERGY STAR®, Lighting Facts, and Design Lights Consortium. Specifics regarding ENERGY STAR® Luminaires and Lamps Program requirements will be covered as well as the test methods and requirements for Lighting Facts and Design Lights Consortium. Additionally, a brief overview of UL Verification Services will be presented, highlighting some of the performance test capabilities at the various UL Laboratories.
- Energy Efficiency Program Updates & UL Verification Services
- Energy Star Program Overview
- Energy Star Eligible & Ineligible Lighting Products
- Leveraging UL’s Data Acceptance Program
- Energy Star Luminaire Program Test Requirements
- Test Requirements
- New Standard
- Energy Star Lamp Test Requirements
- Energy Star Lamp Test Program
- DOE’s Lighting Facts Program
- Lighting Facts vs. FTC Label
- Design Lights Consortium
- What is DLC?
- Test Lab Requirements
- Energy Independence and Security Act
- UL Verification Services
- Testing Solutions
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.