The UL Certified Functional Safety eXpert Semiconductor Certification program was created to meet and exceed existing industry requirements with a comprehensive functional safety training and assessment. This program is geared towards safety managers, program managers, semiconductor developers, as well as others who will be heavily involved in functional safety during the semiconductor product development lifecycle.
Our general requirements for the UL-CFSX (UL Certified Functional Safety eXpert) program are:
- Completion of the UL-CFSP training course, plus passing grade on proctored examination.
- Relevant work experience applying functional safety principles to the semiconductor industry (minimum 5 years related industry experience)
- UL audit/assessment of competency via appointed UL Subject Matter Expert (technical interview in person or remote)
To Register for this Program:
- Accept Terms and Conditions. Create a new user account (if needed) and add the Terms and Conditions to cart. Check out, then View and Accept Terms and Conditions
- Register and pay examination fees through this site. Log into your user account, add to cart, and process your payment.
- After the steps above have been completed, you will be contacted by a UL representative to schedule your assessment.
- Create an account on this site. Or, log in to your existing account.
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions found here.
- After completing Step 2, pay for your application found here
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.