Please join UL experts for an educational session showcasing critical new industry insights and technical updates
October 23, 2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Who should attend
Lighting Industry Product /Compliance staff, Marketing staff, Specifiers and more
Benefits of Attending
Learn about timely industry updates/changes related to:
- UL 1598 4th edition and UL 8750 standards
- International submittals
- Circadian Lighting
- FCC/EMC/Wireless testing
- 9:30-10:00 am Registration
- 10:00-11:00 am Luminaires, LED Equipment
- 11:00-12:00 pm International Submittals: Selling outside the USA and Canada
(International Certifications - CB Scheme, SASO, NOM
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch and Lab Tour
- 1:00-2:00 pm FCC/EMC/Wireless testing (Wireless EMC and Unintentional
EMC for Luminaires and Controls)
- 2:00-3:00 pm Connected Lighting: What you need to know about
3:00-4:00 pm How to plan for the Future of Circadian Effective Lighting
Agenda is subject to change
Cost: $250 per person
Limited spots available, register now!
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.