Please join UL experts for an educational session showcasing critical new industry insights and technical updates at our Lighting Safety lab in Brea.
Who should attend:
Lighting industry Product Engineers, Manufacturers, Marketers and more
Benefits of attending:
Learn about timely industry updates related to today’s lighting landscape, UL 1598, UL 8750, lighting EMC/Wireless, and a performance overview including a focus on CEC (Title 24 and Title 20).
Cost: $300 per person
Limited spots available, register now!
- 8:30 a.m.- 12:30p.m. – Lighting UL 1598 & UL 8750 Safety Standard Overview (Manuel Alexandre)
- UL 1598 IFAM and IFAO, UL 8750
- Upcoming 4th Edition changes
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Lighting EMC/Wireless (Edgard Rincand)
- FCC/Industry Canada
- EMC/EMI Directive for the EU
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Performance (Eric Gaudreau)
- Focus on CEC (Title 24, Title 20)
- Brief review of Energy Star and DLC
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.