Join us to learn how a role-based, competency driven training program can drive significant operational performance improvement. Learn the WHY, WHAT and HOW to implement effective manufacturing operator training that is not only cGMP compliant, but also delivers improved operational performance.
This webinar will help you understand the current industry best practices for manufacturing operator training using a real-life case study:
- Identify industry best practices for manufacturing operator training programs
- Describe the process for developing an effective training program architecture
- Understand how job roles are used to define training requirements
- Define skill competencies required for a job role
- Understand why competency evaluation is a critical success factor for training program compliance and effectiveness
- List the benefits of role-based, competency driven training
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.