Effective January 1, 2011, the EPA will require that all new submissions from manufacturers participating in the ENERGY STAR® program be reviewed by a Certification Body (CB), and that qualification testing be performed under specific criteria. Product qualification requires testing to be performed at EPA-recognized facilities. First-party (manufacturer) facilities can have their test results accepted by the EPA as a part of an approved CB data acceptance program.
UL has earned approval as a Recognized Certification Body (CB) with multiple Testing Laboratories, covering, but not limited to, the following lighting categories:
- Lamps (LED integral lamps, CFL self-ballasted lamps, etc.)
- Luminaires (commericial, industrial, residential, etc.)
- Decorative lighting strings
Please join UL's lighting experts, as we discuss:
- ENERGY STAR® Evaluation and Verification Program Requirements
- Lab and Test Equipment needs for 2011 ENERGY STAR® Requirements
- Streamlined Safety Certification and Energy Efficiency Evaluations – in your own lab
- Proposed Changes to IES LM-79, IES LM-80
- Strategies to leverage ENERGY STAR® in your global lighting business
- Real-Time EPA specification updates and critical dates
Please join UL's technical experts to learn how to maximize your product's revenue potential through our respected, recognized, and cutting-edge ENERGY STAR® programs for Solid State and LED Lighting.
|Click here for terms and conditions...
UL Knowledge Services workshops are designed for and intended to serve individuals using and relying upon UL services. UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to limit workshop attendance strictly to the foregoing. In addition, UL Knowledge Services reserves the right to change, reschedule or cancel any workshop at any time. UL shall not be responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from the cancellation or postponement of this workshop such as airline and other travel/personal expenses.
UL Knowledge Services accepts the following forms of payment for registration: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Invoice/PO. Please note that Invoice/PO is not accepted for online courses.